- No devices Fix in MS Teams in Citrix Workspace APP
Citrix Workspace App for Linux now works great on ubuntu 20.04. The only issue I was having was that the app was not able to detect the audio devices connected to the computer.
- Ethereum Mining on Linux with open source AMD drivers
- Wordpress / Woocommerce - Hide Shipping Fields and address selector for Local Pickup in Cart Page
Unfortunately Wordpress/Woocommerce does not handle this, resulting in poor UX
- How to make Huion h950p work under linux.
I recently acquired a Huion Tablet, precisely the model h950p.The tablet works fine out the box but the buttons don't get recognized.
Thanks to the wonderful [DIGImend](https://github.com/DIGImend/digimend-kernel-drivers project and this issue on github the solution is quite simple.
- Fix Genexus not copying resource files to Tomcat folder.
We came across a strange bug where our application wouldn’t show any resources (images, fonts, etc).
We looked at the tomcat target folder and noticed that it was empty!
After a few blind rebuilds we came across a 0KB file in the environment target path directory called “LastTimeCopy”.
Apparently this file indicates Genexus to only copy files that were created (or modified?) after its modified date thus preventing transferring files over and over again.
- Fedora 30 - Create a bootable windows 10 or 7 usb stick on fedora
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance working on Linux @ 60FPS
I recently impulse bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance in hope that proton would handle it out of the box. I quickly discovered that performance was really bad and a lot of users were having the same issue.
However I managed to get it working thanks to some anonymous user on ProtonDB. I’ve only tried on OpenSUSE so YMMV.
- Reaper Orchestral Scoring Template v2019 – 100% Free!!! (101 Tracks)
Hello once again internet people.
After last year template I was suggested another great free (and open-source!) collections of orchestral samples. So I decided, why not, lets make a new template and see what we got.
As always the idea is only use free plugins. The template is super handy to quickly test ideas and why not write whole pieces with it.