- How to make Huion h950p work under linux.
I recently acquired a Huion Tablet, precisely the model h950p.The tablet works fine out the box but the buttons don't get recognized.
Thanks to the wonderful [DIGImend](https://github.com/DIGImend/digimend-kernel-drivers project and this issue on github the solution is quite simple.
- Neovim as IDE
This is my attempt to migrate to neovim and use it as IDE for web Development.
- Neovim for Hugo development (to replace vscode)
This is my attempt to set up a confortable environment for hugo to replace VSCode. The starting point in AstroNvim
- No devices Fix in MS Teams in Citrix Workspace APP
Citrix Workspace App for Linux now works great on ubuntu 20.04. The only issue I was having was that the app was not able to detect the audio devices connected to the computer.
- Setting up RAID In Linux
I had two 120gb drives, unfortunately, some games are bigger than that and will run much better on a local disk rather than via the ISCSI target. So even with the second drive I was running out of space. RAID to the rescue!
- Using Citrix Workspaces in Linux
Unfortunately The official debian package works really bad on my system (Linux Mint 20.2). The main issues is that performance is horrible and Microsoft Teams can't access audio and camera for some reason.
- Ethereum Mining on Linux with open source AMD drivers
- Fedora 30 - Connect to ISCSI target (tgt)
How to connect to iscsi resource in Fedora (or any other distro)
- Ubuntu - Configure Wake on LAN
I tried to set up WoL on my Linux Mint box. But it wasn't working...
- Fish Shell: Abbreviation for ' pretty' git log
Fish shell is awesome! Unfortunately alias need a little bit of rewrite to work via the UI.I was trying to add this alias but it failed to save in fish-config web.
- Fedora 30 - Create a bootable windows 10 or 7 usb stick on fedora
It is really easy thanks to WoeUSB
- Fedora 30 - Fix YouTube not playing HTML5 videos.
After a clean install of Fedora 30 KDE Spin, youtube cannot play html5 content.
The fix is quite easy:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance working on Linux @ 60FPS
I recently impulse bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance in hope that proton would handle it out of the box. I quickly discovered that performance was really bad and a lot of users were having the same issue.
However I managed to get it working thanks to some anonymous user on ProtonDB. I’ve only tried on OpenSUSE so YMMV.